This is your one stop shop to the basics you need to know now that you’re getting out in the field!
NEW AGENT SUBMISSION – Have a new agent that’s ready to start the Onboarding process? CLICK HERE
BONUSES! – Let’s start with the fun stuff. There are some immediate incentives that you can take advantage of. Note: These incentives shouldn’t change, BUT are subject to change at any time, so check with your Agency Owner if you’re unsure if a bonus is still in effect!
- Monthly Bonus – In your first 4 weeks of production, if you sell $10K in new annual premium (NAP), you’ll get a $1000 cash bonus!
Additionally if you do this in your first fiscal month, you’ll receive an additional $250!
- Personal Recruiting Bonus. THIS IS HUGE! It’s a virtual requirement for you to build your organization early for your greatest opportunity for success, but to add to your opportunity, we’re giving you the chance to triple your recruiting incentives for your first 30 days in the business.
- You’ll immediately double your first year overrides as this incentive, but that same override can triple if you also end up training your new recruit.
- There is no limit to the number of personal recruits you can introduce during this promotion period, so take advantage!
- Training Bonus – This is an FHL incentive that will pay you $500 for training a new agent to standard. This rewards you for having the agent achieve a quick start to their career in helping them sell over $2500 GAP (gross annual premium) in their first week!
ADDITIONAL TRAINING SOURCES: Do you feel like your struggling in any aspect of your approach? Your Demo? etc? Check out these great resources:
- Gridiron Training Page
- Fundamental Interactive Training (FIT) – Login to your FHL agent site to access these valuable videos!
- Gridiron Library – Additional Videos, and common paperwork for growing your business
WEEKLY PAPERWORK AND MEETINGS:
Sunday: Fill out your: Weekly Action Plan
By 11pm on weekdays, enter your: Daily Stats (link is also located on the GI homepage!)
MEETINGS: Normal Schedule / Trainmore Schedule:
- GRIDIRON ONLY CALL – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00am – https://zoom.us/j/2097326526 – password – 374293
- PLEASE PROTECT THESE MEETING TIMES AND BE ON EVERY CALL. THIS IS YOUR CONNECTION TO THE TEAM AND THE ORGANIZATION, AS WELL AS SOME AMAZING TRAINING.
Keys to success: You’ve learned a lot over the past month, and you’ve received a lot of advice. Remember that as you get in the field, there’s just one parameter you need to fixate on to be successful: DEMONSTRATIONS
- 6 Demos per Day
- 30 Demos per Week
- 90 Demos to get to the next level of the business
DON’T CONFUSE ANYTHING ELSE AS SUCCESS IN YOUR FIRST 6 WEEKS – REMEMBER:
- Selling a lot is not an indicator of success
- Not Selling a lot is not an indicator of success (or failure)
- Lining up meetings is not success
- Doing a ton of networking is not success
- Mapping and driving around is not success
SUCCESS = DEMO’S CONSISTENTLY EVERY DAY (Just behind this is Referrals and collecting 5-7 on average per demonstration given)
COMMUNICATION: If you haven’t been set up yet, you need to be connected to our 3 communication platforms, and receive your email contact:
- Slack – This is a group messaging site where we share good news, but more importantly, this is a location where you can search and quickly find files that have been shared among the team. It also connects you to all of the rest of the ICON companies (the 11 agency owners in our collective group)
- Voxer – This is a “walkie-talkie” style app that allows for quick, verbal and text communication within our team. It’s our primary mode of conversation, and allows you to create subgroups very easily. For example, you may have a group that includes you, your trainer, and the person that on-boarded you into the company.
- Gridiron email – This is a @gridironfinancial.com address that you’ll be set up with, and it will forward to your primary email mailbox. Your Gridiron email will generally be your first initial and last name.
WHAT TRAINING LOOKS LIKE – WHAT TO EXPECT
Your training may vary slightly from what you’ll see below, but understand that your trainer gets compensated based on how well you do, so it’s in her best interest for you to have an exceptional start! Make sure you take advantage of your training time, as it’s some of the best training you’ll receive in any business you go into!
There are certain things you can depend on during training, and should expect from Your Trainer:
- Trainer will work with you in the field and watch you give your demos.
- Trainer will be there to assist you as needed
- Trainer will help you close business
- Trainer will take notes to review with you after your demo
- Trainer will have you give approaches
- Trainer will watch your demeanor at the door. Are you comfortable and “inviting?”
- Are you comfortable transitioning the 2nd approach? “I guess you haven’t heard about me yet”
- Trainer will not ask you to do something that she’s not willing to do herself
There are certain things your trainer will depend on from YOU:
- You’ll be on time to all scheduled training sessions (you’ll work in Integrity)
- You’ll be available for your entire training schedule, and not leave early (find a sitter for the kids!)
- You’ll be in attendance for all meetings, either in person or on line
- You’ll be coachable, understanding that what you’re learning may not benefit you, but may later benefit the agents that you’ll train
- You’ll dress comfortably but not sloppy
- You’ll refrain from speaking during the demos, and keep all electronics out of the field, unless otherwise requested by your trainer
- You’ll have the trust in our system to do as your told, understanding that learning requires leaving your comfort zone
Below is a video that all Trainers are supposed to watch and use as a foundation to teach you. We’re making the exact same video available to you so you have an expectation of what you should receive out in the field. Enjoy!